My Back Sleeper pillow is the premier solution on the market to keep your beauty and combat all the various problems that come from other sleep positions. Simplicity is the best solution.
- Best position for preventing neck & back pain.
- Helps your mattress support the head, neck and spine in a neutral position.
- Keeps pressure off the spine.
- Keeps your internal organs aligned and unstressed.
- Balances out your body weight.
- Helps prevent acid reflux.
- Helps prevent cleavage wrinkles on the chest and sleep-lines on the face.
- Relieves pressure on existing wrinkles.
- Beauty products have a chance to penetrate the skin without rubbing off on the pillow.
- Prevents oils and dirt from your hair and scalp from coming in contact with your face.
- Keeps breast skin from stretching and causing sagging.
- Provides support for healing after surgery.
- Helps keep the sinuses clear by preventing compression.
How to use My Back Sleeper pillow:
The front of the pillow has a higher middle section than the back. With the higher side of the contour under your neck, your head should rest comfortably in the center of the pillow. The raised side mounds on each end of the pillow serve as gentle reminders to remain on your back.
Caring for My Back Sleeper pillow:
The pillow is made of high quality polyurethane foam. The memory foam center will relax and conform as you use it. The zipper on the backside of your pillow allows for easy removal of the cover, which can be washed when needed. Any standard pillowcase can be put over the pillow and cover if desired.
The pillow’s core is made from high a quality memory foam center and firm polyurethane sides and comes in a soft velour cover made from breathable cotton with a bit of poly for a snug fit. A zippered backside allows for removal of the cover to be washed when needed.
Dimensions: 20” wide X 12” long & 6” at its highest point
All products are proudly MADE IN THE USA
Shipping Cost is $9.95 within the US.
Please use the contact form before ordering internationally.
While we do not have a call center, we can take your order by phone. By either sending us a message with the CONTACT form or calling 800-717-2075 you can let us know that you’d like to make a purchase via telephone and you will receive a return call from a representative ready to take your information and place your order old school.